There are Three Steps to a Successful Rental Experience
Every day your property is not leased, you lose money. Thousands of homeowners and investors trust us to manage their rental property and to maximize the return on their investment. To them the cost of property management is worth the price. We help property owners get market rent, avoid common mistakes and place quality tenants faster.
Our pricing is competitive with property managers in the area, however with us, you benefit from the added value of 25 plus years of property management experience from the nation’s leading property management company. We are professional and trustworthy which ensures our owners and tenants are satisfied. In addition, we make sure our clients know what to expect up front, with no hidden fees or surprises. Our customers value the services we provide, for a fair price.
“We tried for about a year to rent it out on our own and it was horrible. Days after we signed up with Real Property Management, they had someone to rent our home. It’s great peace of mind to know that RPM takes on that burden.” Read More ›
Step 1: New Resident Placement
50% of One Months Rent – Services Include:
- Implementation of our Comprehensive Advertising Platform including syndication with top platforms such as Zillow, Trulia and Hotpads.
- Manual Craigslist ad creation and advertising updates
- Placement of For Rent signage where applicable
- Tenant Screening
- Criminal History and Credit Report
- Income Verification
- Rental Payment and Eviction History
- Pet Screening When Applicable
- Updated Marketing Analysis
- Leasing Agent Showings
- New Lease Negotiations
- Lease Requirement Overview with Resident
- Tenant Portal Set up and Access
- New Resident Onboarding
Step 2: Monthly Management
8% – per Month of the Gross Rent – Services Include:
- 24/7 Emergency Contact
- Highly trained and effective staff to preserve and grow the value of your asset
- Rent Collection
- Lease compliance
- Conflict resolution
- Competitive Vendor Pricing
- Policy Adherence
- Monthly Statements and Yearly Tax paperwork
- Tenant Term Guarantee
- Eviction Processing
Step 3: Review Property Condition and Lease Adherence
Flat Charge per Occurrence – Services Include:
- Exterior condition check including photo documentation
- Interior condition check including photo documentation
- Over 25 point lease compliance check including lease compliance and issue resolution
- HVAC system and filter check
- Dryer Vent check
- Alarm, detector and fire extinguisher check
- Unreported maintenance check where possible
- Next review alert
Eviction Protection Services: For a small monthly fee, Real Property Management Solutions will cover the cost of an eviction, giving you peace of mind knowing that should we need to evict, you have a skilled professional in your corner without the cost of the associated fees and expenses.*
Pet Screening: A welcoming and safe environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies we require everyone to complete a third-party screening and review process. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability at no cost to our owners.
Reducing Utility usage: We have partnered with Second Nature in an effort to extend the life of your HVAC system. Second Nature is the #1 air filter subscription company in the world and helps property managers reduce HVAC related maintenance calls by up to 40% every year while lowering residents’ heating and cooling bills by up to 15% month over month at no cost to our owners
Reducing Property Damage Liability: All residents are required to participate in a program called Property Damage Liability Waiver (PDLW) through Renters Legal Liability LLC. The PDLW is a risk management tool that fulfills the resident’s obligation to protect the rental owner/investor from damage caused by fire, smoke, explosion, water discharge, and sewer backup caused by resident negligent actions or omissions up to $100,000.
*Some Restrictions Apply
Lease Only Services:
A lease only service allows a rental property owner access to our advanced advertising process and market reach while still managing the day to day operation of a rental property after qualified residents are placed.
How it Works:
Essentially the owner will get the home “show” ready and prepare the home to be occupied by the residents. Meanwhile, we perform all marketing and advertising activities, which includes but is not limited to, showing the home, interacting with prospective residents, communicating marketing results to the owner once per week, and suggesting changes to the marketing strategy based on market feedback.
Once we receive applications, we will screen all applicants over 18 through our standard screening process and present to the owner our screening scorecard. The owner will be responsible for approving the applicants based on the screening results. RPM Solutions will provide as much information as is legally possible and provide the owner with professional guidance throughout the process to ensure the best decision is made.
Our fee for Lease Only Services will be an amount equal to one month’s rent.
What is included in the Lease Only Services?
- In addition to applying our advanced marketing process, RPM Solutions will provide the following:
- Most recent residential lease agreement from a reputable resource that specializes in providing our industry various documents
- Appropriate addenda to meet owner requirements (smoking rules, pet policy, landscape policy, etc)
- Move in checklist and move in photos for proper documentation
- Introductory session and lease signing with residents
- Collection of rent and security deposit for the first months rent and funds transfer to owner (minus lease only placement fee)