Hillsboro Property Management
If you plan to purchase an investment property in Hillsboro, OR, you may also be thinking about property management. If you’re not, then you should be. Managing a property isn’t easy. The work can pile up and overwhelm you. These tasks would range from the monotony of daily maintenance to the complexities of tenant relations. But the best move to address this and to maximize your return on investment is to hire a team of experts. Of course, the experts you get must be informed and experienced in the property management industry.
When you team up with Real Property Management Solutions, you place your property in dependable hands. Our team specializes in thriving within the local market and understanding the needs of your tenants. This way, you get to reap the benefits of investing in Hillsboro real estate while we take care of the nitty-gritty of property management.
Property Management Services in Hillsboro
Real Property Management Solutions’ residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach isn’t complicated. We offer professional, dependable property management services. This would range from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. So, whether you’ve only become a landlord by accident or have been already investing in several rental homes, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we make managing your investment a breeze. We do this by providing rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- With the do-it-yourself style of managing your property gone, you wouldn’t have to stay up all night working anymore. You’ll always be informed of what’s happening with your property. If it’s being rented out to a new tenant, we will let you know. When rent is being collected, we will inform you. The same thing goes when a tenant is facing eviction– we’d tell you when and why. We’d also notify you of routine tasks like repairs and maintenance work. In addition to all that, you can check the updates to your property online. The information will be there for you 24/7. With RPM Solutions, you’ll see how the right property management company can make the path to success easy for a rental property investor.
- Being the leaders in the industry when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, our team can handle whatever situation may arise. Your Hillsboro rental property will be in the best of hands. Ultimately, our main goal is to cultivate high-quality partnerships with investors and renters. This would ensure that your property is treated very well– just like how you would manage your own home. When we handle the routine and time-consuming tasks of property management, you will free up a lot of time in your calendar. This way, you can focus your efforts on expanding your portfolio by purchasing more properties. You can also spend more time developing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Portland, OR, and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we aren’t limiting ourselves to the areas listed above. Instead, we will grow with you and your needs. We would always want to work with you in managing your properties and tenants. Do call us if your location isn’t currently on the list.
Contact Real Property Management Solutions
Our property management strategy makes sure that you save money at all stages of the process. We will make it easy to safeguard your investment, reduce costs, and increase your income– without having to interrupt your daily life.
If you are interested in having your rental property managed by Real Property Management Solutions, have more questions, or want to speak to one of our Hillsboro property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at (503) 224-3002 today!