Homes for Rent from Real Property Management Solutions
Looking for a place to live? We have houses for rent in the Portland Metropolitan area including Newberg. Click on a property that interests you and apply online. We manage hundreds of rental homes, but maintain a low vacancy rate. If you don’t find something that fits your needs, contact our office and we will do our best to assist you.
To schedule a showing please call 503-379-9590 and enter the house # or scroll down this page and click on the SCHEDULE A SHOWING button and follow the prompts for the property you are interested in viewing.
For homes that allow pets, restrictions and additional deposit may apply. $45 pet rent per month for 1 pet or $70 pet rent per month for 2 pets. We use a third-party pet screening service. If you own a pet or animal please go to this link – Pet Screening Profile – to complete your Pet/Animal Profile, including required documentation (this includes Emotional Support and Companion animals). The Pet/Animal Profile (including required documentation) must be completed before your application can be fully processed.
SUMMARY OF RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION PROCESS
Required Information – Identification verification, 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), Landlord contact information for last 2 years, pet profile using our pet screening service regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status.
A Complete Application for each applicant is required before the application(s) are prosssed. An application is considered complete when:
- All adults aged 18+ have applied & paid a $65 application fee
- Each applicant has provided one of more of the following proof of identification: 1) Evidence of a Social Security Number, 2) Valid Permanent Resident Alien Registration Receipt Card, 3) Imigration Visa, 4) Individual Tax Payer Identification Number (IFTN), 5) Non-Immigrant Visa, 6) Any Government-issued identification regardless of experiation date; or any non government identiication or combination of identifications that would perrmit a reasonable verification of identity.
- 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed)
- Landlord contact information for last 3 years, pet profile using our pet screening service regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status.
- A pet profile regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status. Applications WLL NOT be processed until all applicants have provided a complete application
- Applications will be process upon submission for all areas except the City of Portland, OR. For properties that are located witin the City of Portland, applications will begin to be process no sooner than 72 hours after the home has been posted for rent
- Each complete application will be processed and is non-refundable
Security Deposits – All applicants 18 or over are screened using our standard screening criteria. Security deposit is generally an amount equal to one month’s rent but may increase to an amount equal to two months rent, based on the combined scorecard results.
Screening Criteria Description – All applicants 18 years old or over are sceened on a first come, first complete basis. We screen for the following:
- Credit History
- Verified Income at 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent for all financially responsible applicants
- Criminal History
- Landlord Rental References for the last three years
Common Reasons to be Declined – Evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, credit score beneath 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory verification of your previous landlord references and criminal background. Credit scores below 500, eviction history, bad rental history, recent or drug/violence related felonies are not likely to be approved. Verified untruthful information on your rental application is cause for automatic denial.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT
APPLICATION FEE: Application fees are $65 and non-refundable
PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY WAIVER (PDLW): A monthly charge will apply in addition to the resident’s total monthly rent in the amount of $17 which waives the resident’s obligation to indemnify the property owner for accidental damages arising from fire, smoke, explosion, water damage or sewer backup caused by resident negligent acts or omissions up to $100,000.
BONUS AMMENITY: A monthly charge will apply in addition to the resident’s total monthly rent amount due to cover the service of having HVAC filters regularly delivered to their doorstep under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program (if applicable HVAC system exists). This saves 5-15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment. Applicants may opt of this program with signed acknowledgement of filter maintenance requirements.
ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED