Homes for Rent from Real Property Management Solutions
Looking for a place to live? We have houses for rent in the Portland Metropolitan area including Newberg. Click on a property that interests you and apply online. We manage hundreds of rental homes, but maintain a low vacancy rate. If you don’t find something that fits your needs, contact our office and we will do our best to assist you.
To schedule a showing please call 503-379-9590 and enter the house # or scroll down this page and click on the SCHEDULE A SHOWING button and follow the prompts for the property you are interested in viewing.
For homes that allow pets, restrictions and additional deposit may apply. $45 pet rent per month for 1 pet or $70 pet rent per month for 2 pets. We use a third-party pet screening service. All applicants must complete a pet profile using this link – Pet Screening Profile – to complete your Pet/Animal Profile, including required documentation (this includes Emotional Support and Companion animals). The Pet/Animal Profile (including required documentation) must be completed before your application can be fully processed. All members of the household must complete a pet profile as part of their individual application.
SUMMARY OF RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION PROCESS
Please read through and fully understand our RENTAL CRITERIA as well as the first page (Before You Begin) of the rental application before submitting an application.
Required Information – Identification verification, verifiable proof of income (examples include 2 most recent pay stubs, or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), Landlord contact information or proof of home ownership for last 12 months minimum, pet profile using our pet screening service regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status.
A Complete Application for each applicant is required before the application(s) are processed. An application is considered complete when:
- All adults aged 18+ have applied & paid the application fee
- Each applicant has provided one or more of any of the following proof of identification: 1) Evidence of a Social Security Number, 2) Valid Permanent Resident Alien Registration Receipt Card, 3) Immigration Visa, 4) Individual Tax Payer Identification Number (ITIN), 5) Non-Immigrant Visa, 6) Any Government-issued identification regardless of expiration date; or any non government identification or combination of identifications that would permit a reasonable verification of identity.
- Verifiable documented proof of income such as 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 most recent years tax returns if self-employed) are submitted.
- Screen shots are NOT acceptable form of Proof of Income UNLESS your name (First and Last name), the source of the income, and the amount are present.
- Landlord contact information or proof of home ownership for last 12 months minimum.
- A pet profile using our pet screening service regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status.
- Applications WILL NOT be processed until all applicants have provided a complete application
- Applications will be process upon submission for all areas except the City of Portland, OR.
- For properties that are located within the City of Portland: Applications are not accepted until a minimum of 72 hours after posting the notice of unit availability. Applications received during this time are subject to an 8-hour penalty.
- Each complete application will be processed and is non-refundable.
- All attached documents must be clear and legible.
Security Deposits – All applicants 18 or over are screened using our standard screening criteria. Security deposit is generally an amount equal to one month’s rent but may increase to an amount equal to two month’s rent, based on the combined scorecard results.
Screening Criteria Description – All applicants 18 years old or over are screened on a first come, first complete basis. We screen for the following:
- Credit History
- Verified Income for all financially responsible applicants
- Criminal History
- Landlord Rental References for the 12 months
Common Reasons to be Declined – Evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, adverse credit record, insufficient income, unsatisfactory verification of your previous landlord references and criminal background. Negative credit accounts or high amount in collections, eviction history, bad rental history, recent or drug/violence related felonies are not likely to be approved. Verified untruthful information on your rental application is cause for automatic denial.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT
APPLICATION FEE: Most application fees are $65 and non-refundable
ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED