Homes For Rent
Real Property Management Solutions
Looking for a place to live in the Portland Metropolitan area? We have homes in the surrounding areas, including Newberg. Click on a property that interests you and apply to rent online. We manage hundreds of rental homes but maintain a low vacancy rate. If you don’t find something that fits your needs, contact our office, and we will do our best to assist you.
To schedule a showing, please visit our website or call 503-212-0436, or scroll down this page, click on the SCHEDULE A SHOWING button for the rental listing, and follow the prompts for the property you are interested in viewing.
For homes that allow pets, restrictions and additional deposits may apply. $45 pet-rent per month for one pet or $70 pet-rent per month for two pets. We use a third-party pet screening service. All approved applicants must complete a pet profile using this link – Pet Screening Profile – to complete your Pet/Animal Profile, including required documentation (this includes Emotional Support and Companion animals). The Pet/Animal Profile (including required documentation) must be completed before your pet is approved for a home. All members of the household must complete a pet profile if approved for a home.
Please read through and fully understand our RENTAL CRITERIA as well as the first page (Before You Begin) of the rental application before submitting an application.
Required Information – Identification verification, verifiable proof of income (examples include two most recent pay stubs or two years’ tax returns if self-employed), Landlord contact information or proof of homeownership for the last 12 months minimum, pet profile using our pet screening service regardless of pet ownership or assistance animal status.
A Complete Application for each applicant is required before the application(s) are processed. An application is considered complete when:
- All adults aged 18+ have applied & paid the application fee
- Each applicant has provided one or more of any of the following proof of identification: 1) Evidence of a Social Security Number, 2) Valid Permanent Resident Alien Registration Receipt Card, 3) Immigration Visa, 4) Individual Tax Payer Identification Number (ITIN), 5) Non-Immigrant Visa, 6) Any Government-issued identification regardless of expiration date; or any non-government identification or combination of identifications that would permit a reasonable verification of identity.
- Verifiable documented proof of income, such as two most recent pay stubs (or two most recent years’ tax returns if self-employed), are submitted.
- Screenshots are NOT an acceptable form of Proof of Income UNLESS your name (First and Last name), the source of the income, and the amount are present.
- Landlord contact information or proof of homeownership for the last 12 months minimum.
- Applications WILL NOT be processed until all applicants have provided a complete application.
- Applications will be processed upon submission for all areas except the City of Portland, OR.
- For properties located within the City of Portland: Applications are not accepted until 72 hours after posting the notice of unit availability. Applications received during this time are subject to an 8-hour penalty.
- Each complete application will be processed and is non-refundable.
- All attached documents must be clear and legible.
Security Deposits – All applicants 18 or over are screened using our standard screening criteria. The security deposit is generally an amount equal to one month’s rent but may increase to an amount equal to two months’ rent, based on the combined scorecard results.
Screening Criteria Description – All applicants 18 years old or over are screened on a first come, first complete basis. We screen for the following:
- Credit History
- Verified Income for all financially responsible applicants
- Criminal History
- Landlord Rental References for the 12 months
Common Reasons to be Declined – Evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, adverse credit record, insufficient income, unsatisfactory verification of your previous landlord references, and criminal background. Negative credit accounts or high amount in collections, eviction history, bad rental history, and recent or drug/violence related felonies are not likely to be approved. Verified untruthful information on your rental application is cause for automatic denial.
APPLICATION FEE: Most application fees are $65 and are non-refundable